"Let's go the band!"

That's what the stage manager calls out when it's time for the band to take their place at the top of the show. I guess it's the equivalent of "Places, please!" This past Sunday, after a full week of shows (10 for the week and 2 that day), the Cirque band performed for us at a club called Bleecker Street and rocked the house! The party started at 1 am and went til around 4:30am. It was a lot of fun! I took some pics and video, as well as danced like a mad women. (You can tell that since some of the pics are blurry..haha!)



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Susana..I would like to chat w/ you about a possible trip I am thinking of taking to Rio to see Saltimbanco in Dec. Would you be interested in talking to me about details? If so, email me please at cirquenut@sbcglobal.net. I truly enjoy reading your blog about life w/ the show. Wish I was there with you to hang out. thanks, LPeck

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays are fun! Time to recharge.....

New Years Resolutions!

My latest distraction...the poochie!