My latest distraction...the poochie!


Hi everyone!
I haven't been blogging for awhile because I've been so busy with my doggie, Darla! She was a Valentine's present from my hubby. She's so cute, I decided to give her her own blog too at rascaldarla.blogspot.com. We'll be posting her adventures really soon!
This is a pic of her at about 9 weeks old.

She has so many fans already from our walks and going to cafes. They know her by name but only know me as Darla's mommy. That's okay, though. She's so cute she deserves the attention and I get to meet some really nice people who might not have even stopped to talk. Here are some more pics from the past few months. She's about 3 months here. Armen thinks she's got attitude....................
.
What do you think? Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays are fun! Time to recharge.....

New Years Resolutions!