Joining the Cirque

This the official 1st blog entry - yeah! It's T minus 7 days until I take off for Sao Paolo, Brazil and join the Cirque du Soleil family. I'm actually along for the ride since my husband, Armen Chakmakian, is in the Saltimbanco band. I've already been on the road with them once (in June for 10 days in Buenos Aires) which was amazing and I'm back in LA now. The next leg of the tour is about 4 months! Do you think I'll survive? If you know me, you know that I need to have a purpose and for the next 4 months that might just be writing this blog. Of course, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. So, I've taken an extended leave from my job and put everyday life on hold to go and live abroad until the end of the year with one of the best Cirque shows and an amazing group of talented people. Armen has already gone ahead to get settled and hopefully not get into too much trouble. The premiere party is supposed to be a blast especially if the Russians want to party with you. You can check out Armen's blog to hear the gory details.
Stay tuned for an interesting view of Cirque life from the inside out as I tag along and record my experiences, including all the hijinks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays are fun! Time to recharge.....

New Years Resolutions!

My latest distraction...the poochie!