New Years Resolutions!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

I know we all don't believe in New Year's Resolutions but it is a great time of year to make a declaration for your life. I did things this year that I never thought were possible. So these are some of my resolutions.

1. To stay positive about my life directions and open to possibilities! So I'll continue to pursue some goals like auditioning for Cirque and creating an audition demo for other music jobs. So, I'll keep focused on what I can do rather than what is hindering me, like looking for jobs and opportunities that will create wealth and fulfillment.

2. To continue with my new fitness regimen that I started with my friends from Cirque while in Brazil. I joined a gym already and have been going regularly so far.

Please share your resolutions if you'd like. Make sure to include an action step with your resolution. Having a plan makes it work!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays are fun! Time to recharge.....

My latest distraction...the poochie!